Yoga is much more than just body transformation, it is about changing your life. If understood and practiced in right manner, yoga is the key to change your life. Perhaps, you are planning to practice yoga for the body shaping benefits and taking it seriously can be of great help. You can earn from it because all the hot models are doing it also. There are a lot tools to use to master yoga, you just have to do some research on some websites that could probably help you learn the craft. Learn about yoga teacher training online and begin your yoga teacher training journey. Whatever it is, you have made a life changing decision. Go now and just make a try and prove yourself that you can!
Experienced this transformation myself. Opted for yoga after a bad ankle sprain; little did I know that Yoga is going to make me a healthier and happy person. But, yoga is not the sole winner in this process you need to combine it with meditation, like what you are doing in a yoga retreat.
Many people think that an ankle sprain is the same than a fracture, however, they are totally different if you would like to understand better this topic I recommend you to read this article ankle sprain vs fracture.
Friends usually ask me what changed? Well, everything!
Yoga is going to change your life in the most amazing ways.
- You fall in love with your body – yoga focuses on each body part. No matter how difficult asanas seem in the beginning but when those thighs get in shape, you will be falling in love with yourself all over again.
- Kicking out of the comfort zone– yoga is tough, at least in beginning. Balancing is the toughest task but with patience and practice you will be investing in better you.
- Breathing – We usually don’t think about our breathing, yoga makes you aware. You will slowly master the breathing right which helps you detoxify and cleanse your body and mind.
- Confidence – Did you ever feel like a God/Goddess? Well, mastering the asanas and moving to higher levels with time gives you confidence. To be yourself and appreciate god’s beautiful creation that is, YOU!
- Learning to Quiet the Mind– One of the most amazing things you will learn is how to quiet your mind, even in the most chaotic situations. Meditation help process your thoughts, allowing you to get lost while being aware.
- Being Fearless – As you move from easy asanas to the tough one, you learn to try new things. You lose the fear of losing and that easily carries on to other aspects of the life.
- Uniqueness – We are all unique, yoga helps you realize the fact. Yoga is not about perfection, but accepting the flaws. Nobody is perfect and yoga helps you get comfortable in your skin, make you realize you are uniquely awesome.
- Work & Personal Life balance – Yes! It may not be direct effect, but the confidence and self awareness helps you to focus on work. Further allowing you to focus on personal life and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Healthy eating – Yoga needs to be combined with healthy eating. Coupled with nutritious diet, you can see the change in the way your body reacts.
- Memory– Blood circulation increase leads to improved breathing. You will feel your memory improving and you start being present in every moment.
- Social Life – Like any other fitness activity, you will expand your social horizons by meeting like minded people and sharing the similar interests. Discover different fitness activities with Geeks Health fitness.
- Compassion – You understand your existence in the universe which gives you the ability to be compassionate towards every being.
Apart from these major changes, you will find little things changing, a self aware and a happy life. Read this review of beachbody on demand to get the best tips and fitness advice. The whole world becomes your playground! There are also Yoga Teacher Training Courses online, so if you are interested just visit their site to join.
If you just started your own yoga studio or yoga business consider to learn about how Marketing Help Yoga. This will perfectly boost your business. Let’s Live Impressive! Namaste.